43 replies to this topic

#41 Astartiel

Astartiel

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:08 PM

Wow, this thread sure did take on a life of it's own!  From the Doors relationships to the quality of post-Doors cds adn dvds to the Illumanti, Bank of England, Mel Gibson and the Jewish.  Wheew!  I need to go take a breather now... ;-)

#42 jym

jym

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 01:03 PM

Should we add the assainations of Kennedy (your choice of which) & Kurt Cobain?

#43 Malicious Matt

Malicious Matt

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE(John @ Jul 16 2006, 05:41 AM) View Post

Unfortunately, Ray and Robby have appealed the lawsuit, so it hightly impeads any sort of closure for now...
I also need to get out my story of what happend to me at this trial, before any reconciliation... it was horrendous... once that's available for whoever is interested, then I'll feel better and more open, john D.

Its a shame. My dad had a good friend, they were like best mates for 40 years and just a couple of years ago they fell out and havent spoken since. It seems crazy, and very very sad, that people who have been good friends for so long and experienced so much together cant find some way to overcome whatever differences they have. I wont ask you what the story is with Ray and Robby, because thats a personal thing and I respect your privacy, but I do hope you all get it sorted and can come to some kind of understanding eventually.

#44 mutenostrilagony

mutenostrilagony

Strange Days

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 11:49 PM

I am sure robby and john are still good friends because there is a recent picture of them in the photo section of this forum.  Ray and john, maybe good friends too.  They did collaborate on the new doors book and perception box set after all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users