7 replies to this topic

#1 DaraTheDisgruntledDiva

DaraTheDisgruntledDiva

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:27 AM

Hi John I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday. Have not been on here for a while but had to make it a point to wish a fellow Sagittarius a Happy Birthday. Today would have been my Grandpa's 106th Birthday.  My Mom's Birthday is the same as Robby's and my anniversary is on Jim's Birthday so I am incorporated into the Doors from all directions!! LOL Have a great Day. take care xoxo Dara

#2 Twilla

Twilla

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

tongue.gif Happy Birthday
from another sagitarrius

#3 Alabama Angel

Alabama Angel

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:16 PM

Have an awesome day x x x wub.gif

#4 JamieLynn

JamieLynn

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 405 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:40 AM

Happy Birthday, have a rocking good year. smile.gif

#5 mutenostrilagony

mutenostrilagony

Strange Days

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:13 AM

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!!!! JOHN smile.gif

and best wishes for the year ahead.  btw, I heard that you went to a screening on the 8th october and discussion of the doors movie how did it go and is there a written transcript?  looking forward to your new book as well.

#6 John

John

Debut

• Official
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Twilla @ Dec 1 2011, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tongue.gif Happy Birthday
from another sagitarrius

Thanks for the B-day wishes from not one, but two fellow sages... "I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now," john d.

#7 John

John

Debut

• Official
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (mutenostrilagony @ Dec 6 2011, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!!!! JOHN smile.gif

and best wishes for the year ahead.  btw, I heard that you went to a screening on the 8th october and discussion of the doors movie how did it go and is there a written transcript?  looking forward to your new book as well.

Thanks for the birthday wish... the panel went well at the Oct screening... 1) Because I like the doc very much and 2) Geoff Boucher was the interviewer, who wrote a long piece on me for the LATimes (which actually won some literary award).  john d.

#8 mutenostrilagony

mutenostrilagony

Strange Days

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (John @ Jan 9 2012, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the birthday wish... the panel went well at the Oct screening... 1) Because I like the doc very much and 2) Geoff Boucher was the interviewer, who wrote a long piece on me for the LATimes (which actually won some literary award).  john d.

thanks John was it the oliver stone movie or the when you're strange documentary that the panel discussed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users