6 replies to this topic

#1 stoned immaculate

stoned immaculate

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:33 AM

My sister had her baby daughter today! She was 7 and a half pounds and her name is Alexia-Grace,mother and baby are both doing well.I can not believe i am already an Auntie! smile.gif

#2 Next Little Girl

Next Little Girl

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:56 AM

smile.gif  CONGRATULATIONS AUNTIE!!

#3 Marina

Marina

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:25 PM

Congratulations!!! Now you have someone to spoil rotten!!!!!

#4 Moses Jones

Moses Jones

Waiting For The Sun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

Congratulations! I am sure you are going to be one of those cool aunts that's like anothermother.

I recently became a great great uncle having become an uncle at age 3 ( my oldest brother is 20 years and 11 days older than me).

On a related note my cousins son graduated dental school in Florida yesterday and is now Dentist. I think he's all of 28 years old!

#5 stoned immaculate

stoned immaculate

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:10 AM

Thank you everyone smile.gif yep i am so excited,it's gonna be great.

congratulations on becoming a great great uncle Moses Jones and congratulations to your brothers son on becoming a dentist!

#6 Marina

Marina

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:09 AM

My family has similar dynamics. My son (32) was an Uncle when he was born he is now a Great Uncle! (He has 3 half brothers).
My brother married our brother-in-law's niece so our younger sister is not only his sister but also his Aunt!!
She being younger than him will pull rank on him when he doesn't want to participate in family gatherings!!!

#7 gotothelight

gotothelight

L.A. Woman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (stoned immaculate @ May 21 2011, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My sister had her baby daughter today! She was 7 and a half pounds and her name is Alexia-Grace,mother and baby are both doing well.I can not believe i am already an Auntie! smile.gif

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well for your sister! I love the name Alexia-Grace... very pretty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users