Waiting For The Sun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:24 PM

Drying Out

Strange sun burns away the fog,milk white dreams,frozen ice screams/
We are not together ,outside a car crash,the body is dead on the street/
Call for help but it never comes,I wondered if a mortal could be resurrected,it is too late/
Why bother anymore,they can't see me,I'm in the shadows of the day,my back to the faces,alone.

Suffering in self, away from the glib crowd,keeping to myself w/ a journal,feeling the weight of time and the ever present
tick tock of the human brain/
No one well be able to make contact again,going in deep for the answer that can never cure
our senseless human condition/
Awake at midnight to see the suffering moon,kindred spirit of agony hung like a pastry drizzled
in thick blood,dark and morose,it's future projected out over the world,it's fortune teller wounded and dying,a gypsy woman crying.

We walked on dawns checkered floors until pools of blood flooded our way/
A new war can not save a universe wasted in lust and greed/
Superman died from a heart attack while fucking Lois Lane,our world has gone insane/
Going down by the river blue,looking for you,a wisp of a girl,a dervish,a swirl/
Maybe a baptism in the Seine, a new way to begin,a dance in the snow just before we go to the valley below/

I look for you but you've changed,time has ravaged and left you decayed/
I want to see but my eyes are blind,this world is different
and these visions unkind/
I must say goodbye before you see my face,behind the pillar,a mile away/
The dark passenger moves through time,sublime, another time,maybe next spring we can be new again.

TS 4/10/2011

#2 countless_zero

countless_zero

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:46 AM

Well, I do see a lot of girl/guy imagery here again, which makes me wonder if you are not really a girl.

Sorry. My fucked up world view of things. And, hey, guys that can make people think such things are true
seducers, right?

That said, the imagery is again, amazing and awesome, as usual.

One can not find such things anywhere else.

Which, itself... is sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users