14 replies to this topic

#1 HB777

HB777

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:55 PM

I have been around for many years and have seen many things  but in all my interactions with people I have found those of Sagittarius birth signs to be the most patient, logical and understanding even when others have agendas to the want or need for themselves.

It is true that Leo, Gemini and Scorpio are our best allies but Leo tends to be a bit fearful of losing command when we are in charge so the aspect of their personality changes for the worst. In the emulation of the propagation of control we work best with them as they see it but naturally we are in control.

We are naturally gifted when it comes to music and we can feel a song so well we need not read the words most times, I feel this in my soul so I know it and when I know it I beat the shit out myself to play it to perfection.

I have had to learn as I go about people, environments and transition but I now guard myself until I am sure about these things.

We out think, out wit and out last our opponents, sounds like Survivor but I like it and follow it because it is true.

I think you may understand what I say, even those I have cut off over the years have called back and have become ten times  more worthy because we are worth it and usually keep our friends and mate for life like the wolves do.

Just a thought for you.

You are one of the best drummers I have ever heard and still find your riffs to complex to fathom.

Good for you!

Henry

#2 HB777

HB777

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:08 PM

Let us never forget about Capricorn , the most loyal, open and optimistic of them all.

#3 HB777

HB777

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 01:08 PM

Poets are everywhere some born tame others gather speed as the game begins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrcAnvYKilI

I'm fabulously rich, so come on lets go, she kind of bit her lip, I don't know, there was a knock on the door, he raised  from the floor.

#4 HB777

HB777

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:18 PM

One more for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duZ0b9AHlko...feature=related

a little faster but download the amazing slow downer and see where the mosquito could be.

http://www.ronimusic.com/amsldowin.htm

#5 HB777

HB777

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:49 PM

Old and new there is always a new song.

http://espanol.video.yahoo.com/watch/4040779/v205682616

#6 HB777

HB777

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:23 PM

finally, you are never too old to dance.

http://www.tu.tv/videos/the-who-superbowl-...ime-show-part-1

http://www.tu.tv/videos/the-who-superbowl-...ime-show-part-2

I met them in the basement of Terminal 1 in Toronto in 1978 and said I will hold your flowers if you give me an autograph, they gave me an autograph and said good luck so I am glad to see that they had their chance at the Superbowl, how about you?

#7 bikerbrom

bikerbrom

Waiting For The Sun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:17 PM

Saggitarius: a fine star sign, although according to the horoscopes book I'm reading, can turn to:
"lying, fraud, embezzlement and theft on a large scale"
and:
"his basic mental strength goes into life in general so that life in particular-that is his personal life-becomes small, childish and unimportant by comparison."
........personally, I'm just a two-faced Gemini, so don't take what I say too seriously!

#8 HB777

HB777

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (bikerbrom @ Feb 18 2010, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Saggitarius: a fine star sign, although according to the horoscopes book I'm reading, can turn to:
"lying, fraud, embezzlement and theft on a large scale"
and:
"his basic mental strength goes into life in general so that life in particular-that is his personal life-becomes small, childish and unimportant by comparison."
........personally, I'm just a two-faced Gemini, so don't take what I say too seriously!

My father was a Gemini and I was at times that way with him, the secret is try not to be too controlling or be negative towards others, my father turned out to be a great man but after many years of loggerheads with me. Gemini is solid, you are not as bad as you think rather many people enjoy how you move, talk and handle situations. That is what I have found especially how you tell stories, the whole room goes quiet and listens.

Herb

I remain in my senses and I stay out of trouble or jail. No need for the man to be at my door.

#9 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (HB777 @ Feb 20 2010, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My father was a Gemini and I was at times that way with him, the secret is try not to be too controlling or be negative towards others, my father turned out to be a great man but after many years of loggerheads with me. Gemini is solid, you are not as bad as you think rather many people enjoy how you move, talk and handle situations. That is what I have found especially how you tell stories, the whole room goes quiet and listens.

Herb

I remain in my senses and I stay out of trouble or jail. No need for the man to be at my door.

One of the best examples of a Gemini at work is Paul McCartney.

#10 HB777

HB777

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:32 AM

John Lennon - 9 October 1940 ---                                       Libra: September 24 - October 23

Paul McCartney - 18 June 1942  ---                                    Gemini: May 22 - June 21

George Harrison - 25 February 1943 ---                             Pisces: February 19 - March 19

Ringo Starr - 7 July 1940  ---                                            Cancer: June 22 - July 22

I am surprised that these guys stayed together as long as they did, usually Gemini and Pisces don't get along very well.
Libra and Cancer get along well

#11 HB777

HB777

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

We as you believe in resurrection in the same way Sorcerers raise the dead. Is that to behold an old way or myth or to create a catalyst for change. One way we see that point is in congruity and make three into one in a place where most are willing to hear but there is the secondary less of light and that of self . Brought back means more money to all concerned.

Which way is this designed and how should it be viewed by all. I believe that all of you have earned all that can be wrought from this steel of pain and question so I would stand tall and take it in stride for time is too short to second guess.

The first day always equals the last for those who have suffered the most , the eye of the storm is upon you now.

Make it last the rest of your lives, you all deserve this and all past, present to future as much as the one.

There is only one and that is all of you.

Herb rolleyes.gif

#12 HB777

HB777

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

You cannot petition the Lord with prayer but you can ask through prayer but please no ambition as that wrinkles time.

wink.gif

#13 mojosmoothy

mojosmoothy

Waiting For The Sun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:20 AM

I'm a Sag and I'm impatient,pensive like a caged animal and interested only in interesting people,I'm not sure we can label entire lives and personalities from astrological signs,it's a nice idea but illogical to true life.Best TS

#14 hollifer

hollifer

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (mojosmoothy @ May 31 2010, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a Sag and I'm impatient,pensive like a caged animal and interested only in interesting people,I'm not sure we can label entire lives and personalities from astrological signs,it's a nice idea but illogical to true life.Best TS

i'm also a sag (12/7) and think that impatience, pensiveness, and being attracted to only interesting people are sag traits. i fit that as well. we're the independent, loner types who try to make others see our point--ferociously. when they don't, we get impatient. we're the philosophers and get bored with those who aren't intellectually stimulating enough. yup, definitely me. don't like the small talk BS. we're the deeeep thinkers. astrology can say much about a person's personality, but life experience will, of course, affect it.

also, your sun sign is not the only indicator of personality. you need your whole chart showing planet placements in what house, etc. to really understand. i'm a libra rising and those traits definitely out-weigh my sag traits often. for example, i always am interested in everyone's perspective before making a decision. and i can be real indecisive. these are definitely a libra traits.  also, my friend and i share a birthday, but we are vastly different in many ways. this can be attributed to since we were born at different times, our rising, moon signs, etc. are different. i think the rising sign forecasts what a person is really feeling inside and the sun sign is what is displayed on the outside. i could be wrong.

i've been reading a lot about astrology lately, can you tell?  tongue.gif

#15 Next Little Girl

Next Little Girl

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:47 PM

smile.gif This is from my personal favorite astrologer, he's amazing!

"Your Horoscope For Today"

Aquarius
There's travel in your future when your tongue freezes to the back of a speeding bus
Fill that void in your pathetic life by playing Whack-A-Mole seventeen hours a day

Pisces
Try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola virus
You are the true Lord of the Dance, no matter what those idiots at work say

Aries
The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in your colon
Trade toothbrushes with an albino dwarf, then give a hickey to Meryl Streep

Taurus
You will never find true happiness - what you gonna do, cry about it?
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep

That's your horoscope for today (that's your horoscope for today)
That's your horoscope for today

Gemini
Your birthday party will be ruined once again by your explosive flatulence
Your love life will run into trouble when your fiance hurls a javelin through your chest

Cancer
The position of Jupiter says you should spend the rest of the week face down in the mud
Try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your driver's test

Leo
Now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it to your boss's face, oh no
Eat a bucket of tuna-flavored pudding, then wash it down with a gallon of strawberry Quik

Virgo
All Virgos are extremely friendly and intelligent - except for you
Expect a big surprise today when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick

Now you may find it inconceivable or at the very least a bit unlikely
that the relative position of the planets and the stars could have
a special deep significance or meaning that exclusively applies to only you,
but let me give you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions
are all based on solid, scientific, documented evidence, so you would have
to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single one of them is absolutely true.

Where was I?

Libra
A big promotion is just around the corner for someone much more talented that you
Laughter is the very best medicine, remember that when your appendix bursts next week

Scorpio
Get ready for an unexpected trip when you fall screaming from an open window
Work a little harder on improving your low self-esteem, you stupid freak

Sagittarius
All your friends are laughing behind your back (kill them)
Take down all those naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine you've got hanging in your den

Capricorn
The stars say that you're an exciting and wonderful person, but you know they're lying
If I were you, I'd lock my doors and windows and never never never never never leave my house again

That's your horoscope for today (yay yay yay yay yay)

~Weird Al

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users