3 replies to this topic

#1 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:16 AM

This is a pretty interesting forum - all the dead notables you ever wanted to find.  

Of course, there's thread on Jim, and some of it is very uninformed.   However, I didn't know that where he is buried is in a corner of the cemetery that is occasionally totally swamped.  That's sucks.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/index.php

Go to Musicians.  Jim is on the first page - the thread is Mr. Mojo Rising.

#2 gotothelight

gotothelight

L.A. Woman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (mewsical @ Nov 1 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a pretty interesting forum - all the dead notables you ever wanted to find.  

Of course, there's thread on Jim, and some of it is very uninformed.   However, I didn't know that where he is buried is in a corner of the cemetery that is occasionally totally swamped.  That's sucks.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/index.php

Go to Musicians.  Jim is on the first page - the thread is Mr. Mojo Rising.

Weird site. I was just looking at some of the posts about Jim and yes, some are quite uninformed.
I couldn't help but notice that someone posts there called W Axl Rose. I wonder if it's really Axl? I know he's a huge Morrison fan....

#3 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (gotothelight @ Nov 3 2009, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Weird site. I was just looking at some of the posts about Jim and yes, some are quite uninformed.
I couldn't help but notice that someone posts there called W Axl Rose. I wonder if it's really Axl? I know he's a huge Morrison fan....

Ya never know!  

The thing that mostly struck me about the thread, besides its bumbling inaccuracies, was that the person who initiated the thread, one Hippie Mama, seems to be a big supporter of a certain individual in New York, or could it actually be The Widder herself?

#4 gotothelight

gotothelight

L.A. Woman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE (mewsical @ Nov 3 2009, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya never know!  

The thing that mostly struck me about the thread, besides its bumbling inaccuracies, was that the person who initiated the thread, one Hippie Mama, seems to be a big supporter of a certain individual in New York, or could it actually be The Widder herself?

Anything's possible I guess. If indeed it _is_ the widder (lol)... she sure is factually challenged...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users