30 replies to this topic

#1 jym

jym

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:07 PM

Frank Lisciandro in his interview on his site say's that Jim wrote that line because he (Frank) and Kathy had gone to Africa and were always saying "remember when we were in Africa?" kind of an 'in' joke among friends.

Most people assume it's a reference to Rimbaud & his going off to Africa to be a gun runner, among other things.

Or could it be more? Maybe a reference to all of man's origin's in Africa? Remember when we were in Africa could be a call to remember Eden? Far off Arden?

#2 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE(jym @ Sep 8 2007, 03:07 PM)  
Frank Lisciandro in his interview on his site say's that Jim wrote that line because he (Frank) and Kathy had gone to Africa and were always saying "remember when we were in Africa?" kind of an 'in' joke among friends.

Most people assume it's a reference to Rimbaud & his going off to Africa to be a gun runner, among other things.

Or could it be more? Maybe a reference to all of man's origin's in Africa? Remember when we were in Africa could be a call to remember Eden? Far off Arden?

The site of the Garden of Eden was in an area now called Iraq.  

#3 jym

jym

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE(mewsical @ Sep 8 2007, 05:11 PM)  
The site of the Garden of Eden was in an area now called Iraq.

Between the Tigris & Euphrates rivers, & Arden was the forest Arden which I think are just north of Stratford, England. No, I'm talking about the more romatic notion of Eden, sort of a utopian state of grace instead of an actual place. & remembering when we were in Africa more a part of the natural world than a civilization.

Does anyone actually believe the Garden of Eden as described in Genesis, (the Bible, not the band) was an actual place?

#4 Billy Cooke

Billy Cooke

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE(jym @ Sep 9 2007, 12:07 AM)  

Interesting remark. I always liked the Rimbaud reference but I also thought about that theorie.
I think it's similar to Morrison saying:

"And I can tell you
The names of the Kingdom
I can tell youThe things that you know"

#5 jym

jym

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE(Billy Cooke @ Sep 8 2007, 06:39 PM)  
Interesting remark. I always liked the Rimbaud reference but I also thought about that theorie.
I think it's similar to Morrison saying:

"And I can tell you
The names of the Kingdom
I can tell youThe things that you know"

Yes! Things we know, but have forgotten but maybe linger in racial memory, or the subconscious.

#6 rotaryperception

rotaryperception

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE(jym @ Sep 8 2007, 03:07 PM)  

I have mentioned this many times, it is Ethiopia. The source of the Nile river in Africa which irrigates Egypt and Sudan. This is where evolution happened, the Lucy skeleton is the oldest ancestor we have found. She was named after The Beatles song "Lucy in The Sky With Diamonds" which was playing when they found her in Ethiopia, she lay there for millions of years.

#7 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:40 PM

The Lisciandros were there as members of the Peace Corps.  A Kennedy project.  Whoever gunned the Kennedy brothers down did a great disservice at a level of evil that Hitler would have appreciated.  I sometimes wonder how different the world might have been if these deaths, along with that of Dr. King, had never occurred.  

One thing ALL of these deaths have in common.

A gun.

#8 Moses Jones

Moses Jones

Waiting For The Sun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE(mewsical @ Sep 11 2007, 09:40 PM)  
The Lisciandros were there as members of the Peace Corps.  A Kennedy project.  Whoever gunned the Kennedy brothers down did a great disservice at a level of evil that Hitler would have appreciated.  I sometimes wonder how different the world might have been if these deaths, along with that of Dr. King, had never occurred.  

One thing ALL of these deaths have in common.

A gun.

I agree that the world was not the place it could have been had the Kennedy's and King lived on.

I hope though you don't feel had guns not been invented or employed assasination doesn't take place.

I hope we can agree it was the military industrial complex that killed the Kennedys. And in the case of King, J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI...?

#9 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(Moses Jones @ Sep 11 2007, 07:02 PM)  
I agree that the world was not the place it could have been had the Kennedy's and King lived on.

I hope though you don't feel had guns not been invented or employed assasination doesn't take place.

I hope we can agree it was the military industrial complex that killed the Kennedys. And in the case of King, J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI...?

Guns made it easy.  The Mafia killed both Kennedys - Sam Giancana had used considerable influence to get JFK elected and Bobby betrayed the Mob by becoming Attorney General and creating the RICO Act.  The KKK were largely responsible for the death of MLK, or at least easy to exploit in making his death occur, to the advantage of those who did not wish to see African-Americans take over any portion of government- LBJ, Nixon at the very least.  

#10 rotaryperception

rotaryperception

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE(mewsical @ Sep 11 2007, 07:41 PM)  
Guns made it easy.  The Mafia killed both Kennedys - Sam Giancana had used considerable influence to get JFK elected and Bobby betrayed the Mob by becoming Attorney General and creating the RICO Act.  The KKK were largely responsible for the death of MLK, or at least easy to exploit in making his death occur, to the advantage of those who did not wish to see African-Americans take over any portion of government- LBJ, Nixon at the very least.

How about Malcolm X? Was it the opposition?
We know the Illuminati is responsible for killing Lincoln.

#11 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE(rotaryperception @ Sep 11 2007, 08:26 PM)  
How about Malcolm X? Was it the opposition?
We know the Illuminati is responsible for killing Lincoln.

An actor killed Lincoln, and there is no Illuminati, as we know.

#12 Moses Jones

Moses Jones

Waiting For The Sun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:36 PM

How can I get these  Illuminati fellas working for me? The sumsabiches seem to be responisble for everything  goin on. Where do they live? When do they sleep? Do they live and work amongst us?

"Daddy, is there an army of them?"

If I had a crew of  Illuminati to cut and house tobacco, would they do it in record time? And could they put a spin on it so I get at or near the record price of 2004?

Since tobacco is actually a perennial, it could be grown continuously at or near the equator. Could these Illuminati fellas help me get a loan to move my operation to Africa? If so I would cut them in for a little taste, let them wet thier beaks a little.  There is plenty for everybody.

#13 worm man

worm man

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE(Moses Jones @ Sep 12 2007, 04:36 PM)  
How can I get these  Illuminati fellas working for me? The sumsabiches seem to be responisble for everything  goin on. Where do they live? When do they sleep? Do they live and work amongst us?

If I had a crew of  Illuminati to cut and house tobacco, would they do it in record time? And could they put a spin on it so I get at or near the record price of 2004?

Since tobacco is actually a perennial, it could be grown continuously at or near the equator. Could these Illuminati fellas help me get a loan to move my operation to Africa? If so I would cut them in for a little taste, let them wet thier beaks a little.  There is plenty for everybody.

it's a perennial...duh...in africa it would take all year to grow...plus i don't think there's enough camel dung...and what does smoking do to the atmosphere...can't you people just make a tea out of it...jeeess

#14 rotaryperception

rotaryperception

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE(mewsical @ Sep 12 2007, 08:52 AM)  
An actor killed Lincoln, and there is no Illuminati, as we know.

The actor was an Illuminati, as was Burl Ives.

QUOTE(Moses Jones @ Sep 12 2007, 04:36 PM)  

This is not a joke.

QUOTE(worm man @ Sep 12 2007, 10:23 PM)  
it's a perennial...duh...in africa it would take all year to grow...plus i don't think there's enough camel dung...and what does smoking do to the atmosphere...can't you people just make a tea out of it...jeeess

Smoking does absolutely nothing to the atmosphere. Are you kidding us?
Hemp could grow 5 times in one year in Africa. Maybe more.

#15 worm man

worm man

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE(rotaryperception @ Sep 13 2007, 08:43 PM)  
The actor was an Illuminati, as was Burl Ives.
This is not a joke.
Smoking does absolutely nothing to the atmosphere. Are you kidding us?
Hemp could grow 5 times in one year in Africa. Maybe more.

yeah...i was kidding....but if it really is a perennial...then 5 times might be a stretch...I'm no farmer...but I believe perennial means one growing season to reach maturity...any farmers here living on the equator...fresh dates every month

#16 Moses Jones

Moses Jones

Waiting For The Sun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:39 PM

If tobacco was cut and had the time, it would grow back from the stumps.

Another reason why tobacco is better than weed.

#17 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:34 AM

The Illuminati ARE a joke, RP, but you're not getting it, because you're a perfect subject for brain-washing!  What was it Morrison said, "You're all a bunch of fucking slaves!"  Talking to you, dude.

Burl Ives???!!   laugh.gif  laugh.gif laugh.gif  

Spare me anymore of this twaddle.

#18 rotaryperception

rotaryperception

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(mewsical @ Sep 14 2007, 08:34 AM)  
The Illuminati ARE a joke, RP, but you're not getting it, because you're a perfect subject for brain-washing!  What was it Morrison said, "You're all a bunch of fucking slaves!"  Talking to you, dude.

Burl Ives???!!   laugh.gif  laugh.gif laugh.gif  

Spare me anymore of this twaddle.

Jim was talking to himself in Miami.

#19 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE(rotaryperception @ Sep 15 2007, 08:01 PM)  
Jim was talking to himself in Miami.

Just like you do a lot of the time over here, I guess.   rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif  

#20 rotaryperception

rotaryperception

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE(mewsical @ Sep 16 2007, 09:14 AM)  
Just like you do a lot of the time over here, I guess.   rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Are you saying that Jim did not include himself in the people that the message in Miami was addressed to? What would the point have been if what you say is true? Your scenario did not exist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users