#1 Shagrath666

Shagrath666

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:09 AM

Hi John,

Im from Germany, I bought the Tribaljazz CD and I really like the sound. Although my favourite band is The Doors, I listen mostly to punk, hardrock or heavymusic. This is my first Jazz CD and as I said, I really enjoyed listening to it. But Id like to see you and your band live and I want to know, if there are any plans for an European Tour, maybe Germany wink.gif.

Hope hearing from you and sorry for my English, but I think you will understand.

Greetings from Germany

Daniel

Edit: Oops, false forum, actually I wanted to post it on the Tribaljazz section. Sorry.

#2 John

John

Debut

• Official
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE(Shagrath666 @ Sep 7 2007, 12:09 PM) View Post
Hi John,

Im from Germany, I bought the Tribaljazz CD and I really like the sound. Although my favourite band is The Doors, I listen mostly to punk, hardrock or heavymusic. This is my first Jazz CD and as I said, I really enjoyed listening to it. But Id like to see you and your band live and I want to know, if there are any plans for an European Tour, maybe Germany wink.gif.

Hope hearing from you and sorry for my English, but I think you will understand.

Greetings from Germany

Daniel

Edit: Oops, false forum, actually I wanted to post it on the Tribaljazz section. Sorry.

Tjazz is on the verge of signing with a big agent who books musical groups all over the world, so hopefully I'll see you in Germany next summer! john d.

#3 Shagrath666

Shagrath666

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE(John @ Sep 8 2007, 05:20 AM) View Post
Tjazz is on the verge of signing with a big agent who books musical groups all over the world, so hopefully I'll see you in Germany next summer! john d.

Yeah, that sounds very good to me. Hope so too. Thx John.

Greetings from Germany

Daniel

#4 mutenostrilagony

mutenostrilagony

Strange Days

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:29 AM

Any plans to tour australia?

#5 MeagerFood521

MeagerFood521

Morrison Hotel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:41 AM

John............you are more than likely going to get bombarded with forum members wanting you to play their cities......
                  Hopefully you or your agent will consider PHILADELPHIA PA.  We would love to see you guys....................
                  Jacky  aka Meagerfood521///PHILADELPHIA PA  Jazz capitol of the World  <<<< hint!!!!!

#6 PTLWP

PTLWP

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 01:31 PM

Thanks Jacky......but for you, I wouldn't have bought our tix at the Keswick!!!  Maybe we will bang into each other in June!

Once again, thanx so, so, much!

Ilene

#7 MeagerFood521

MeagerFood521

Morrison Hotel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE(PTLWP @ Jan 1 2008, 09:31 PM) View Post
Thanks Jacky......but for you, I wouldn't have bought our tix at the Keswick!!!  Maybe we will bang into each other in June!

Once again, thanx so, so, much!

Ilene

Ilene...you are quite welcome.  I am sure I will see you there...the Keswick is not a really big place.  We will be in touch in the meantime!!!
Jacky

#8 JamieLynn

JamieLynn

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:44 AM

While you are at it, stop by Wisconsin.  We'd love to have you here. Especially since half us don't have car insurance and can't drive outside of the state.   oops, me bad.

#9 Shagrath666

Shagrath666

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 01:25 AM

Hi, Im still hoping for some Tribaljazz Gigs this summer in Germany, but Summers almost there wink.gif Just wanted to know, if there are any news. Greetings

#10 Shagrath666

Shagrath666

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:41 AM

Hmm, this topic is still on the third site, although I posted. Well Ill try it again, to move it back on top, still hoping for an answer. Greetings form Germany

#11 lost little girl

lost little girl

Soft Parade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE(Shagrath666 @ May 28 2008, 09:41 AM) View Post
Hmm, this topic is still on the third site, although I posted. Well Ill try it again, to move it back on top, still hoping for an answer. Greetings form Germany

if John comes to Germany, I will go there too.
I live on the relation Croatia-France, so it is close! smile.gif

John was mentioning Germany in his tour plans.

Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users