261 replies to this topic

#141 gotothelight

gotothelight

L.A. Woman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (mewsical @ Jun 12 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Patricia Kenneally is nothing whatsoever to do with this board or with John Densmore.  I suggest you take your mission elsewhere, where it might be appreciated.

I agree.. which is why I cringe anytime this thread is resurrected. And as much as it pains me to say this.. I guess it should be brought back to topic since it's now going in all sorts of crazy directions with fanatical religious overtones.

So.. back to the topic. Gag.

#142 TheDoorsMusic

TheDoorsMusic

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:33 PM

Deleted.

#143 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (violentblossom @ Jun 12 2009, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a religion thread running rampant at another forum i'm on currently.

I don't personally believe in a higher power whatsoever.

I do believe in a higher power, because otherwise humankind would be in charge, and that's too awful to contemplate!  laugh.gif

I hope this thread gets closed if all it's going to turn into is constant long-winded prosleytizing posts about the Bible, while promoting PK.

#144 gotothelight

gotothelight

L.A. Woman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (mewsical @ Jun 12 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope this thread gets closed if all it's going to turn into is constant long-winded prosleytizing posts about the Bible, while promoting PK.

I'm leaning in that direction. I'm going to give it a little time to see if perhaps anyone wants to bring it back to topic. If not, it'll be closed.

#145 violentblossom

violentblossom

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

Okay, so Patricia Keneally.. anyone here spoken to her personally?

#146 Guest_Carmen_*

Guest_Carmen_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (gotothelight @ Jun 12 2009, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First of all, I never said I was "offended"..nor did I say you were "disturbing" me. You are certainly entitled to your religious beliefs, but your whole tone indicates that those who may not be in agreement with you are frowned upon. When I read a statement such as: "We are however ordered by the Lord God Himself to go out and tell everyone the truth of His word and salvation through Jesus Christ is His word".. that pretty much denotes preaching, in my opinion.

You are most welcome to contribute any thoughts to any threads on this board at any time you want, but please try and refrain from any sort of proselytizing. Thanks.

What I meant was that we born again Christians are ordered by the Lord to go out and teach His word about salvation through Jesus Christ. I was simply making a true statement as to why I gave the answer I gave about Patricia's use of witchcraft and her being demon possessed and how she can walk away from the destruction she has and still is causing herself. This is a thought that I was contributing to the thread. I don't get offended or frown if others don't agree with me. Many may not agree (and I can live with that) but there are a some that might. I have a good question though. If someone were on here telling the same sorts of things about witchcraft would it be an issue? Would you ask them not to proselytize too? Just asking.

Thank you for welcoming me. I appreciate that. I will not what one would call "preach" on here but if something comes up about demon possession or witchcraft, I cannot promise that I won't tell the person the truth that is behind it.

#147 violentblossom

violentblossom

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:08 PM

Carmen, can we quit the God talk? You've been asked more than once. I personally would like to continue the discussion at hand and stop talking about religion. It nice that you're so passionate, but come on.. let's not get this closed.

Back to PK i go now.

#148 Guest_Carmen_*

Guest_Carmen_*
  • Guests

QUOTE (violentblossom @ Jun 12 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I did write to her on MySpace one time and she was extremely rude back to me. She even called me a few choice names I am sure you have all heard before. I didn't expect her to behave any better, being a child of the devils and all.
The end!
Goodbye....

#149 mojosmoothy

mojosmoothy

Waiting For The Sun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

QUOTE (Carmen @ Jun 12 2009, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I meant was that we born again Christians are ordered by the Lord to go out and teach His word about salvation through Jesus Christ. I was simply making a true statement as to why I gave the answer I gave about Patricia's use of witchcraft and her being demon possessed and how she can walk away from the destruction she has and still is causing herself. This is a thought that I was contributing to the thread. I don't get offended or frown if others don't agree with me. Many may not agree (and I can live with that) but there are a some that might. I have a good question though. If someone were on here telling the same sorts of things about witchcraft would it be an issue? Would you ask them not to proselytize too? Just asking.

Thank you for welcoming me. I appreciate that. I will not what one would call "preach" on here but if something comes up about demon possession or witchcraft, I cannot promise that I won't tell the person the truth that is behind it.

I think the best thing to do is go and perform an exorcism on Patricia K,it's the right thing to do,she could be saved and she's obviously suffering.

#150 violentblossom

violentblossom

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:11 PM

I've also spoken to Patricia on myspace, what did you say to her that she was rude in response to? She was also rude to me after a while.

#151 mojosmoothy

mojosmoothy

Waiting For The Sun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:13 PM

She went to do the exorcism on PK

#152 Guest_Carmen_*

Guest_Carmen_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (violentblossom @ Jun 12 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Carmen, can we quit the God talk? You've been asked more than once. I personally would like to continue the discussion at hand and stop talking about religion. It nice that you're so passionate, but come on.. let's not get this closed.

Back to PK i go now.

Yes. I am leaving and will probably not be back. Enjoy!

#153 violentblossom

violentblossom

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (violentblossom @ Jun 12 2009, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've also spoken to Patricia on myspace, what did you say to her that she was rude in response to? She was also rude to me after a while.

laugh.gif

Carmen, there's no reason to be upset. Come on, let's just continue the topic. Don't get mad or take it personally.

What'd you and Patricia talk about?

#154 mojosmoothy

mojosmoothy

Waiting For The Sun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:17 PM

She's on a mission to save PK,please don't try to interfere w the exorcism,you could be attacked by wild demons yourself.

#155 Guest_Carmen_*

Guest_Carmen_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (violentblossom @ Jun 12 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you really want to know I will tell you.
I have known about the Doors for years as I was a fan of them too. As many do, they look into the lives of favorite bands and wonder about the lives they live. I saw the doors movie sometime in the early 90's. It wasn't until a year or two ago that I came across Patrica K MySpace page. When I read some of the things she wrote I was a little surprised you might say, knowing that Jim had been with Pamela. I wrote to her and told her that she should not lie to the public about her and Jim. I also told her that a woman who claimed to have been married to Jim surly would have wedding pictures and many pictures together in which she does not. I also told her that Jim and Pam are not around to defend themselves and that this is not fair. I then told her that if she truly were Jim's wife he would have left her everything but he left if to Pam. I told her that it's very wrong of her to be bashing Pam and calling others "Pamheads" and "Spamheads" "Doorzoids" and all the things she says. I told her that her page is filled with hate a lot of hate due to her writing bad things about Pam and her family in blogs.

She wrote back and called me a few choice names and even called me a "pamhead". She told me that Jim was going to come back to her and change his will and she wrote about how it was none of my business.  She posted in a blog what I wrote to her and then her fan club on her list wrote all their nasty comments along with Patricia adding snide comments to each one. She truly does not act like a women in her 60's.

Later I wrote about how she is destroying herself with witchcraft. Of course she answered that too with a not so nice answer. I also told her that when she makes something public and invites people to read her blogs, she makes it everyone's business and that she cannot then say it's none of my business. Not that I really care or anything but I was just pointing something out.

Ok so now you know. I am sure many others have written to her as well because she always posts blogs on what is written to her and her fan club replies and pats her on the back.

#156 Guest_Carmen_*

Guest_Carmen_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (violentblossom @ Jun 12 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif

Carmen, there's no reason to be upset. Come on, let's just continue the topic. Don't get mad or take it personally.

What'd you and Patricia talk about?

It's not a matter of being upset. Everyone talks in their own way. If I am going to be bashed and asked to not voice my opinions about things, why stick around for that? Get to know me first. I am not as bad as you think. Ok, so I will stay a little longer and see how it goes.

#157 Guest_Carmen_*

Guest_Carmen_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (mojosmoothy @ Jun 12 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She's on a mission to save PK,please don't try to interfere w the exorcism,you could be attacked by wild demons yourself.

Not really on a mission. Just that I know demon possession when I see it. I am surprised no one else does.

#158 violentblossom

violentblossom

Debut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (Carmen @ Jun 12 2009, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not a matter of being upset. Everyone talks in their own way. If I am going to be bashed and asked to not voice my opinions about things. Why stick around for that? Get to know me first. I am not as bad as you think. Ok, so I will stay a little longer and see how it goes.

I'm glad that you've chosen to stick around. smile.gif

I know, also, that you were simply voicing your opinions, but Gotothelight only wanted to make sure that the topic be more about PK and less about religion in general.

With the way that the conversation was going, it could have easily been transformed into a religion discussion as opposed to one about Patricia, and that is not simply your fault. : But anyway.

I did see that message you left PK in your blog. Don't let that get to you. More people dislike her than actually like her, that i can guarantee. Those who honestly ddo like her must be dilusional. She gets hate letters daily through her myspace from what i hear.

I spoke to Patricia a few times, and initially she was nice, but she quickly showed her true colors. She described Pamela as a "junkie murdering parasitic prostitute" and when i asked her her thoughts on "HWY" she called it a self serving and boring piece of crap.

#159 Guest_Carmen_*

Guest_Carmen_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (mewsical @ Jun 12 2009, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do believe in a higher power, because otherwise humankind would be in charge, and that's too awful to contemplate!  laugh.gif

And it all started simply because I was trying to say why I feel Patricia acts out as she does (demon possessed). Until one has read about demonic possession and knows about it, it is unfair to make negative comment on it. This thread is about Patricia Kennealy and her handfasting ceremonies, things like that.  I simply put why I feel she is the way she is. No harm meant towards you or anyone.

#160 mewsical

mewsical

L.A. Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (violentblossom @ Jun 12 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No thank you.  I know Salli did, when PK called Jim at the Hyatt.  She said PK was very rude, Jim did not want to talk with her, so PK called Jim a choice name or two and hung up.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users